You must complete a Federal Financial Aid Form to determine your eligibility. It takes between 6-8 weeks for the application to be processed.
Available Financial Aid Programs
- Pell Grant: Free money you receive to pay for your college education and college related expenses.
- Student Loan: Money that you borrow from the bank to pay for your college education and college related expenses. These low interest loans must be paid back to the lender after completion of your studies.
- Book Loan: A book loan is an advancement on your Pell Grant that is used to help you buy books. Book loans will be mailed to you before the beginning of the new term.
- Short Term Loan: Money that you borrow from M-DC to pay for all or a certain portion of your tuition. This money must be paid back with approximately 2 months (interest free)
- Scholarships: Free money that you receive from a donor who has specified the criteria for the award. NWSA awards scholarships based on merit. Scholarships are used to pay tuition and/or fees.
- Work Study: Part-time jobs on & off-campus that are available to students who qualify for Financial Aid. These jobs pay minimum wage and are tax free.