The following documents are required to complete the application process to Miami Dade College:
- 1. Application for admission to MDC – “Please follow application instructions at the MDC International Student Services webpage: http://www.mdc.edu/internationalstudents/admission/default.aspx”
- 2. Confidential Statement of Financial Resources- An official bank letter indicating that you have or your sponsor has on account at least $23,000 (equivalent in American dollars) and that this money is to be used to support you while you study in the US.
- Official diplomas, certificates, and transcripts.
- Test of English as a Second Language (TOEFL) - a minimum of 550(213 computer scores). Students scoring below 550 (213) are required to take the EPT test for placement. CPT testing is required following EPT testing and/or completion of EAP courses.
- Passport, I-94, and I-20
- Certificate of Health and Accident Insurance
Students must be enrolled full-time (12 credit hours for both Fall and Spring terms) and remain in good academic standard to maintain their international student status. Students must not work off campus without Immigration and Naturalization Service’s permission.
The following documents are required to complete the application process to University of Florida:
- Student must be fully admitted to the University of FloridaConfidential Statement of Financial Resources- An official bank letter indicating that you or your sponsor has an account with funds that will be used to support you while you study in the US. For minimum account balance required, please contact the UF International Center https://internationalcenter.ufl.edu/
- Transfer of I-20 from M-DC
- Proof of Insurance. Students can buy insurance from the University of Florida.
All international students are required to abide by the policies, regulations, and rules of the College, and the United States Department of Justice: Immigration and Naturalization Service. Student Handbook