Please adhere to the following steps:
- Sign up for a NWSA user account and submit an application for audition: NWSA College Application for Admission, Audition and Portfolio Review
- Submit two letters of recommendation from recent instructors or counselors in an arts or educational discipline: Recommendation Form [PDF]
- Submit official transcripts from previous educational institutions, which should include courses in progress, test scores and graduation dates (if applicable). Official Final Transcripts must be submitted upon completion of your current semester. Transfer students should arrange for their official transcripts to be sent as early as possible for evaluation. Doing so will help to insure timely placement of credits for transfer.
- All students must still fill out an application through NWSA. To learn more about the application and audition process please visit: APPLY NOW
- Applications through are ONLY for students who cannot make a live audition.
- International students must complete additional steps through the appropriate partner institution (Miami Dade College or University of Florida) in order to obtain the certificate of eligibility (Form I-20).
Mail all required documents to:
NWSA College Student Services
300 NE Second Avenue, Suite 5605
Miami, FL 33132-2297